Monday, March 31, 2008

Austin Weekend

Another weekend of racing in the ATX area where you can ride to the start (Belterra) and we house some out-of-town folks (Lalla, Collin, Francis) while attending The Willis' Baby Shower Saturday evening.

Belterra went kind of how I expected it: a field sprint of 40guys with me getting 37th ;-) Oh well, I tried together with Tristan Uhl and the above mentioned Willis but after 2 laps our break-away was doomed to fail as Andrew's chain popped off. :-( At least I got a nice day of riding and high-speed racing in my legs.

Sunday's Ronde von Manda was a totally different story: A bit of rain and some much anticipated wind made it actually a hard race - just how I like it. I found myself in the right move at the right time (mile 1) and at the end of the day Dille, TravisB. and I rode the last 8miles together to the finish. Well, TB attacked and after a "long day at the office" I didn't feel like doing more work and Mr. Dille didn't feel like chasing him down either so we end up 2nd and 3rd respectively.
cool prizes thanks to Velossssssimmmmooooo!

2 comments:

  1. since when do you use an ab roller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this music from the future?

    ReplyDelete