Wednesday, September 19, 2007

kaltes Deutschland (cold Germany)

Unfortunately, due to a family emergency I had to fly to Germany really quick last Friday. Well, things are going a bit better now but still it's a bit depressing right now. In order to keep myself busy with other things, I ride my bike, or run 1-2 hrs/day! It's getting colder and colder here, though. Today I rode on my dad's trekking-bike (28mm tires) 2 1/2 hours in the high 50's F. That was definitively a good workout. I might be back on the "real" bike this weekend in Denton but there are more important things going on right now that this might change really quick again.
Out,
Stefan

4 comments:

  1. I'm praying for peace for you and your family in Germany. Glad to hear that it's going a bit better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out as far as the family goes. I'm jelous of the cold weather! Are you going to make it to the classic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did leave quick, didn't even know you were gone! I hope everything is going ok. Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things continue to improve.

    Thank you for coming out to Denton, especially given that you so easily could have skipped this one.

    ReplyDelete